Although you may still be donning your winter coat and mittens, spring is almost here and time to plan your upcoming wedding shower, birthday party, and more.
Here are some tips:
- Whether it is indoors or outdoors make sure it captures the freshness and beauty of spring.
- Use the colors of spring as your inspiration.
- Prep the day before so you aren’t stuck in the kitchen or running around the whole time.
- If you aren’t hiring a professional photographer, tell a friend or two to capture the moments.
- Keep a basket, small notes, and a pen near the entrance so guests can write special messages for you.
- Have a buffet style fete and serve delicious bite-size appetizers and desserts displayed at different levels.
- Have a beautiful flower arrangement in the center of your buffet table and matching single flower arrangements all around the room.
- Have a drink station with pitchers of juice, an ice bucket, and citrus slices and berries. Keep simple glasses and have straws that match your color scheme.
- Send your guests off with elegant wrapped favors so they leave the party with memories of the special day.
Remember March may come in like a lion but it goes out like a lamb. Are you ready?
To get even more ideas check us out at www.partyandbeyond.com or on Amazon at www.Amazon.com/shops/PartyAndBeyond.